Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaa-san wa Suki desu ka?

If i had such a hot mother i would love her and spoil her so much (i might even enter into a incest relationship)
GIMME MORE

The mother being super strong stays constant through the story. Also the future party members, specifically the mage they will get is horrible.

Dex-chan lover
Is not really generic with such a twist.
But honestly, this manga drawing is great and all but I assume this is monthly? and with such short chapters, by the time we reach chapter 5 or even before all the characters are introduced the anime will be announced.

"Heroes of the past would just start with a wooden stick." Says the mom, dropping sick burns on those games that give new players fancy free items at the start to bait their interest.

Group Leader
Mom has the right idea. Pick up both before choosing, like comparing fruit at the grocery store, but ultimately end up getting both.

Dex-chan lover
@Part-timer knows whats up, at this time and age, we are clearly beyond just panty flash as fanservice, the mom better level up her lewds game.

Dex-chan lover
why its not illustrated by Pochi Goya?
Also, the art seems similar to Fan no Hitori, but its turned out that Ming Tea ( Meicha ) is different H Doujin artist

Dex-chan lover
While I will always think of "Mom" as the ultimate support class, her being an old school NES gamer might explain her strength. "In my day we started with wooden swords, not this magical BS".

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if it's the manga having a weird phase or butchering the scenes but the mother strikes me as kind of manipulative with how she convinces her son to allow her to be with him.
She went from sadness to joy so fast that it made me think she was crying crocodile tears.

Acolytus, just about every manga have the same flaw, with woman whiplashing from crying to joy. I think its just bad drawing/writing more than anything.

Contributor
@nanze Based on the latest chapter, I'd say she's doing it on purpose. Kinda.

Users who are viewing this thread