Author A Villainess? No, a Heinous Young Lady
I think everyone agrees, that Lutier bitch is so fucking dead.

Honestly just acting as a nice cheerful whore, I hope her facade cracks and everyone sees the snake's true personality.
I need moreeeeee

P.S. Lutiers a hating a*s b*tch.
I have a bad feeling that Rosalia is going to end up with the prince and not the cute isekai knight she's targeting...
@lyndine2009 you don't happen to know what the whole "Rose Princess" business is? Does she have explosive blood or something? I feel like it's something that will be revealed way late in the series but I'm honestly desperate for a spoiler on this...
Any update on the chapter? huhu
@hakunoyuuki Reddit post about the rose princess stuff
@LazyLlamma
gg
Josei is strong with this one. And I'm too weak to digest it.
A nice plot twist 😈
Getting tired with the heroine is the real villain. Need more manga with MC befriend with the heroine 😔
@Suzukyon
Bakarina is the original otome isekai and has exactly what you want. Pity there aren't many like it.
Huh. Just realised the age gap is 9 years with Cladio is 25 and Rosalia is 16?? That's weird, surely 25 is too much, is that a typo?

[Edit: Apparently not. I'm just going to pretend I do not see that number and it's just 18 or something hhh]
@Suzukyon fr tho. those ones are so much more wholesome :D but usually the heroines the villain when they've been reincarnated but I still want one where the villain and "heroine" become friends.
Her butler looks like that butler of https://mangadex.org/chapter/895828/1 !!!

@monkey123 I trusted you 😭😨
I really like this story! Thank you Träumerei Scans!
What a twist! I didn't expected
Now I noticed that's writed in the description...