A Villainess? No, a Heinous Young Lady

I am genuinely interested in this one, unfortunately it has no english translated chapters yet, so it’s going into the ‘Plan to Read’ bucket

Cya

I see villainess, I click.. Sadly to found no chapter for this.. 😭 I hope someone can pick this up

guys reincarnating into otome games has been a fun read
hoping this might get picked up as well

Aggregator gang
If you're isekai there and I'm isekai here, and she's the heroine and she's isekai here.

What I wanna know is who's the protagonist?

omfg i didnt read the whole description before reading the chapter " A knight who is a reincarnator, but doesn’t realize that he’s a capture target in an otome game" thats FUCKING hilarious and i really cannot wait to see it in the manga. I SUPER love this idea its so funny i cant wait for more

omggg the description made me interested. it sounds cool, ngl.
“Villain? You think you could play such an outrageous role? I am a genuine villainess.”
That one line, omfgggg. I hope the manga is good.

Question and an inappropriate question 🙋‍♂️.
If she loses her virginity does that cause the bleeding effect?

first impressions:
initial concept is interesting but I'm not sold on it yet.
I really hope the the 25 y/o isn't the ML to our 16 y/o MC, but I'm not optimistic, so I'll probably drop. which is a shame, I like the MC. lying/manipulative MCs are just really fun & the more villainous villainess characters are also a fave (which she isn't yet, but I assume she becomes one). I like her lying plot & I think noble settings are perfect for that, so, here's hoping there's more of that like there briefly was her.

also, was that yuribait?

art is on the wonkier side, with some odd proportions (pg 21 is where it pops out most) & lacking backgrounds. I'm never sure what the area the characters are in looks like. that's kinda typical of isekai manga though.

I'll read more if there is more.

first comment btw, hello.

TY traumerei scans for the TL!

Interesting plot.
1. Rosalia is not a reincarnator.
2. There are 2 reincarnators, the Knight (one of the capture target) and the "Heroine of the Game"
3. No, she's not gonna make her own group of harem, she's dead set on getting Cadio.
The Second Prince is a shipper, he also use her as a "bug repellent". They have a mutual beneficial relationship.
5. The "Heroine" is trying to round up a harem with
the Ex-Fiance Folce (who has a very weak personality, don't know his rank but he's pitiful as a leader), the Brother (but he's a tsundere who loves his sister and a bit protective), and a Younger Classman (another tsundere, he's more like a feral stray cat in personality)
so she's trying hard to get Cadio, which is a bummer because he knows he's in a otome game and he's a one guy-one girl person, so yeah.

One thing, the ball dresses are awful. Like seriously, the normal outfits are fine, but WHY do the ball dresses look weird??!! Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread