To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Power Uploader
If you are a "DRAGON" lover as well, I insist you to read -Vol. 10 Ch. 69 - Right Hand-
I added a few pages from volume releases as well, and its beyond awesome

Dex-chan lover
Waitwaitwait. I think we just glazed over something sorta worthwhile. Little Miss Hero Girl, the one who amplifies her voice, that isn't her esper power? Is she a gemstone or part of the magic side?

Or, actually probably, are they just saying she has perfect control of the pitch of her voice. Ah well.

Predictions:
Hawahawa is a ninja from a rival clan.
Tanuki Head Guy is Hattori Hanzou, basically also a ninja.
Tsurigane will betray Oumi Shuri and her clan.
The girl they will be breaking out is Misaki or a Kihara.

Group Leader
programs get translated into 1s and 0s - electicity flowing and not flowing - so its not impossible. best not think too hard about it.

@Bootybug
Not the first time she's done it, and definitely not the last either based on the novel. Roll with it, my man.

Uiharu might have the best power given her skill set. No matter what she does, her laptop will never overheat.

@LegendaryBoyA She uses a modded PSP like device in the light novel so she's likely remotely connected to a server for hacking. Also, it turns out that the plants on her hair are fake.

@supermonkey123 The Dragonstrike is not actually something of Touma, it was made by the Ars Magna. The Thing Within Touma has no definite shape, and it's only function is to ensure the best possible outcome for him.

Users who are viewing this thread