Why is there so many groups trying to snipe this? And two of them are even missing pages.

I keep thinking theres a new chapter, exhausting. Instead of sniping just find a new manga that isnt being updated, ive seen plenty of isekais lost. I dont dislike you but its a waste of your time to snipe something thats already being translated.

While I praised your last chapter - even stating that I'd prefer waiting for your version - this one clearly is worse than the "competition".
It's missing a few images at the start of their fight and when he questions her at the end.
The translation is wonky ("Even though I knew the gap, I didn't think he was reckless enough to be teammates" wut?) and it clearly hasn't been QCed.

It's a sad observation.

Edit: People should nevertheless stop whining about snipe when they don't even know what it means. Also if you keep thinking there's a new chapter when the original comes out once a week, you have other issues.

Dex-chan lover
This is my first time seeing a chapter with 4 groups doing the same translations lol

Is Solo Leveling translation now a meme that it has 4 groups doing it?

You 4 groups should get your act together and just decide which one of you gets to translate this. We don't need all of you uploading the same chapter with minor differences over several days. Getting all these notifications gets annoying pretty fast

Why are you guys saying there’s 4? There are like 6+ groups doing SL, the others don’t upload to MD though lol

I'm okay with all the groups doing this because competition breeds excellence, that is, except for Flame Scans who clearly disrespects both the original work and the reader by putting up sub par work that is, one, missing pages, and, two, poor quality. It pissed me off so much to see entire pages cut out for no reason and what appears to be no proofreading. Just take that chapter down.

So... the translation by flamescans is missing several pages and the translation is... odd.... context doesn't fit.

Can’t wait for the 12th scan group to release it.

What I won’t get is why releasing without proofreading, missing pages and still be the last one...

Users who are viewing this thread