Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
NB4 the shadow mage isn't some evil person wanting to have revenge on Setsu for an undisclosed reason, but rather another harem member trying to weed the herd.

Group Leader
So she was going to get married, have a couple of heirs and then what? Leave everything and go see the MC?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah whatever. Demon lord being stupid, I guess she would make a good character into
https://mangadex.org/title/29771/victimgirls-doujinshi

• Drink
Reactions: le3
Double-page supporter
THE GWATE WEVIATHAN!! - Dartz (Yugioh Abridged)

Where the ntr fanboys at? They love this retarded logic.

I don't understand the demon lord's logic. It makes no sense. There's no end game for her at all, nor any guarantee of success or even a semblance of such. I dislike idiot ball holding like this to advance the plot. It hurts my brain to even read.

This was where I dropped things in the WN, this is where I drop this for the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Yup this is such a stupid cliche and I can't even buy this shit unless this manga is destined to be ntr hentai.

Apart from that stupid logic, the end was a fucking tease. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA...!
Oops! Sorry. Couldn't contain my rage over this cliffhanger.?

Double-page supporter
People who like Netorare tend to be cucks, but people who like Netori are alpha self-inserts, one is being taken from and the other is the one doing the taking, I don't know about you, but I love being the taker in my wish-fulfillment, and power fantasies.

I dislike virgin characters on principle, I'd much rather have women who know what the hell they're doing, and I'll never truly understand people that want women who don't know their asses from their elbows.

@monkey123 Asanagi is very hit or miss for me, some of their older stuff was pretty good, but the last couple years have been disgusting(IMO).

Dex-chan lover
If they made it all the way to "you may kiss your bride" I'm sure that means he is to late. Time to get that shit annulled.

Double-page supporter
I stopped reading the WN, but if I remember correctly, the villain is an
unrepentant yandere homo that was summoned as a hero alongside our MC.
Author plays a lot of tropes and cliches, but doesn't really seem to be good at executing them.

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous
Well yeah, some of his works are way too weird. About netorare/netori: imo it depends more in which character you'd like to insert yourself. If the protagonist is an idiot, you'd probably self insert into another character or drop the story completely.
But who am I to talk as I don't really read those mangas.

Users who are viewing this thread