Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - This is all because Nini Rajio never took off. Enii~

I actually find it refreshing to have a character like Kaname who can look at naked people and not be the least bit embarrassed by it.

Fed-Kun's army
Man....Rarely I can read something that actually make me have a grin on my face. This two is really suit for each other. And I wish I could be well-prepared like Nasa...this guy preparedness make me feel ashame of my easy-going attitude....

"Happiest guy in the world"

wait a minute...
0PULTWm_d.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Forget the Hayate cabinet, WAS THAT HARAMBE AND FALKOR IN ONE GAME

Wow, I honestly cannot express how awesome this manga is. There are weird bits, such as how quickly they got married etc, but this is a rom-com so it's negligible. All the characters, yes, even the annoying little sister character screaming that she should be the one married to Tsukasa are GOOD characters. Each of them are fleshed out and have their own personalities and isn't a cardboard cutout. The vanilla is just a plus to this magic.

Group Leader
@Amarillo while i can agree that it is refreshing, it is slightly concerning that a highschool girl can look straight at a guy's boner and be so nonchalant about it, makes me wonder what made her that way, and i can't think of anything good.

I can't handle how pure and wholesome this whole thing is.

Users who are viewing this thread