Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

"Humbly I beg forgiveness of thee, for mine own actions." That would be closer to correct I think. I'm sure it could be further improved, though.

Dex-chan lover
Meh.. even though the translation is very liberal, it adds a certain flair to the reading. Which suits me just fine.

Double-page supporter
this is honestly some of the best writiong for an op character that I've ever seen.

Double-page supporter
There could be an entire spinoff manga with her naming various people around the world. Let's start with the commander in chief 😊

Dex-chan lover
The translation is almost a rewrite at this point, but it's pretty fun anyway I guess x)

Aggregator gang
Wait, if she is faster then what's the point riding you(horse)? Maybe for the fun of it but still it sounded a little dumb the way the horse worded it.

Group Leader
i love how the comments were decreasing one by one until now

Dex-chan lover
It feels like I'm reading an abridged series tbh. Not complaining though.

I came back to this manga after like several years, did it always have this sortof translation?! This is so terrible, iirc this was one of the sweetest things ive ever read in an isekai manga. The rewriting makes this feel like this is a completely different manga now. Why is Argen cursing so much? This feels so weird.

Users who are viewing this thread