Isekai Kenkokuki

Bes

Chapter 1,2 and 4 are broken. You might want to reupload these

I swear, the first panel of chapter 8 better either be a tree being chopped through like butter or the aftermath of a tree already haven falling down and everyone looking surprised.

Aggregator gang
After checking out the light novel for this, the manga is about to be lit! If only it wasn’t monthly it will be years before we have our new “king” ?

Aggregator gang
@falafels
They start banging if I remember correctly after he takes over the Ars region and becomes a clan leader and eventually the princess when he becomes king and eventually having 5 children between the both of them. He also gets one more harem member named Alice

>Did not even start preparing the fields for farming yet
>Lets do CROP ROTATION!

Heh

@viewtiful well he's right, if you're gonna make a farming field at least when you do it you should do it the best way you know

This has a nice ancient Rome vibe. I like it. Also the reaction of the rich daughter, when he brought the grass was awesome.

Aggregator gang
@GarryCarryBarry funny you say that since that was the intention of the author, if you read the LN you will see she is basing the story of Rome’s ascension

Dex-chan lover
I don't know, Roman or not, I don't think anyone is abandoning kids with that much embroidered cloth, especially the colorful threaded ones. If you're too poor to feed them, you should be selling off the gold embroidered clothes first.

Maybe yellow dyes are cheap? I know blue and purple were not as common dyes as the reds and yellows.

Contributor
Oh hey, an isekai that doesn't have stat screens, isn't explicitly a harem (yet probably) , with an mc that isn't instantly op, and crop rotation that makes sense because why the fuck would an orphan know about crop rotation, and most importantly, isn't complete dig shit.

Contributor
Yeah this is a shining light in the trash darkness that is iseaki's. but i disagree on the crop rotation thing, that's taught in like 8th grade now so most people at least get the general gist of it.

VoidR, I agree as well. Things like crop rotation and societal systems such as feudalism are all introduced and taught early in the education system.

@tamachii12 Nevertheless it's not over-the-top boobs-in-your-face right now. Yes, those are low standards, but it's isekai. Standards are low by default.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just surprised someone broke out of the cliche Dragon Quest-esque isekai setting and made an Iron Age fantasy.

Users who are viewing this thread