Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 8 Ch. 32 - Sow the Wind, Reap the Tempest

Dex-chan lover
Bitchie got her just dessert.
He should've done more than that though, like throwing them naked in a forest and prohibited them from ever going in a town/city again.

Contributor
god that was satisfyling. many iseakis have tried to pull off something like this but never can do ir right but this one managed to pull it off very well. 8.5/10 at this point atleast, a pleasant surprise

Letting the plague live for some cute punishment... I hope the manga ends with that "shitty ending." Just to screw with a lot of people.

Double-page supporter
Alala every time i read this the part "the adventurer name Will be... Bitchie" that got me everytime and i cant stop laughting

Fed-Kun's army
Lol, when the mom had no chill calling her own daughter bitch. I lost it.

Anyway, yeah it might seem too easy to let them go, but I think it's much better for Shield Hero to be "praised" for his "kindness" and make him on an even better sight.

Dex-chan lover
For this one I must say I prefer the webnovel version ( as opposed to the light-novel which the manga's derived from)

gang rape with a little bit touch of scat for the bitch and sever the limbs and plucking the eyes off for the trash would be much preferable

The bitch will died soon enough but well she will still be here for sometime surviving many ordeal like a cockroach she is.
The King on the other hand will actually become good if this follow the WN

Dex-chan lover
So... the plot of revenge is finished now?? I don't think so... but he should hold onto that personality... another plot about the calamity is about to open I guess...

Users who are viewing this thread