Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 7 Ch. 28 - Judgement

Dex-chan lover
Those other 3 heroes aren't worth much in this fight too I guess.... Naofumi has every obligation to let them die but he's not strong enough to do that... and thus he needs to go with the way of the world...

Dex-chan lover
What's more frustrating is that they are constantly shown they are nothing to the threats now... yet, they just double down on their bullshit.

"We can't fully trust you"
... you guys have seen the country itself is in question, along with the pretty toxic behavior of Malty, and you still believe Naofumi is a rapist, despite him being able to drag his reputation out of the mud?

page 3. "the pope smiles fearlessly"
page 45. "we need to work together to defear him"
we need to protect his smile

Yep let's just all switch sides now, nice way to force the chicken queen bitch to get her way and get them all to work together.

Dex-chan lover
man i like the anime but they really skip too many good shit like naofumi ''drop dead'' face

It is so refreshing to see the first princess and the lance hero get a taste of their own medicine

It really isn't funny. If I put myself on Naofumi's shoes.. I just want to let all of them die.

Fed-Kun's army
The look Naofumi gives Motoyasu with that "Feel like listening to me yet?" line is great.
About time the fa99ot got the damn memo. Still can't believe he hasn't.

This heroes need to commit seppuku on themselves. It's the only decent thing they can do to regain the fucking honor they lost months ago😴

Users who are viewing this thread