Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 114

Aggregator gang
9aee0f7ed561cbd5a10c52ae964ffa4f.png

...Hm? I just read the Simp's chapter and that ending... There's a missing page?

SHE CONFESSED AHHHHHHH. IDJJSXJJD ALSO BERU CHAN NEARLY KILLED THE WAIFU

This translation is missing a page where Beru backed down and hilariously begged for mercy

NOOOOOOO waited for a whole week just for this, i think there should be another chapter either today or in a few days since thats what they seem to be doing since chapters our shorter due to deadlines, time, and quarantine.

i don't really... feel the romance/chemistry...?? obviously saw it coming but it feels so meh

GAAAAAAAH that confession was kinda meh tbh BUT GAAAAAAAH SHE'S ADORABLE. The first time she was shown, I knew she's the waifu. Altho I always want that other girl that he teamed up with before... Oh wait. There were two... So I also want the healer girl and the girl when they were mining.

Banned
Well at least it wasn't 5 seasons of awkward running around the bush and being interrupted at the last moment when confessing.

@collagen
It's because we got used to it taking more time and the two being together longer before it happens. This one is more of a "love at first sight" thing and she is acting like and adult, which she supposedly is, instead of a bashful teenager.

Dex-chan lover
shall add to the chorus of it being a welcome change that he both notices somehtign and she admits to it.

Nice confession, finally a character who has the balls of admitting her feelings without needing 80+ chapter and 234556 ambiguous situations. Still have to see if the next chapter will bring back the status quo.

@mahtan yeah sure it's different but it's pointless if it's not done in an interesting or entertaining way, tropes in romantic stories and storytelling exist but they exist for a reason. Also I'm thinking the author might kaput her away like the other female characters that had interest on the MC so I can't bring myself to get attached. 🤥

Contributor
Wow, this fight was trippy af. Especially when Beru lost control and gave in to his instincts 😳. I wonder what it means that Sung Jin-Woo still doesn't have Beru fully under his control. Is he going to rebel again? In what way is Beru different than the other shadow soldiers? So many questions and so few answers😭

Dex-chan lover
I actually just picked up and read this whole series the other day. It's always worth a re-read.

Happy spoiler:

They gonna frick. Best girl.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread