Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - Vol. 5 Ch. 19 - Wanted

Aggregator gang
is there something preventing him from trying to expose the 1st princess like my dude use your words

Double-page supporter
Holy crap, the second princess knows her sister is THOT!incarnate, and she has no idea what her family did to Naofumi?! I call that willful ignorance.

Dex-chan lover
They still think they can defeat him after they fought that wave?? Truly naive....
The conspiracy with the religion is beginning it seems... just kill all those people already!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@sylvacoer It is less that she is willfully ignorant but overly optimistic and naive that she can help fix the situation. Still, I can't exactly fault her on some level because their country is a matriarchy, AND she is heir apparent. She has more influence than Bitch and depending on the circumstances, even the King himself.

Edit: @Cleesus, the main problem is that the religion the entire country follows brands the Shield as a heretic/the devil. The odds are already stacked against him when trying to convince people if they don't know him. Even worse, the heroes still believe he raped Bitch. It is pretty difficult to convince someone when they already have the assumption that he is amoral, thus, his words are even less likely to be believed than in normal circumstances.

Dex-chan lover
Eh,living life as a bandit ain't so bad.
I mean just look at Steve from Borderlands,he's a bandit and everything still works out.

Dex-chan lover
I strongly disagree with the terminology change from demi-human to 'subhuman.' Looot of unfortunate connotations with the latter term.

Also, the MC already told the other hero about the rotten dragon incident. Memory lapse or plot hole?

Users who are viewing this thread