The Makeup Remover - Ch. 3

They're PERFECT for each other...
THEY BOTH TRANSFORM THROUGH THE POWER OF MAKE UP...
FROM PLAIN TO GORGEOUS!!!

Dex-chan lover
Is he a makeup artist or a plastic surgeon?
Because makeup doesn't alter your eye like that

Contributor
@AbuHajaar
I beg to differ.
asian_girls_with_and_without_makeup_2.jpg

Don't say that while blushing. It'll just make her embarrassed and you look like you're pseudo-confessing.

Dex-chan lover
@AbuHajaar go look at the makeup before / after of asian women on youtube. They change to a completely different person

@kronix - agree, there's a Chinese yuri webcomic (Magan and Danai?) where the real life author and her girlfriend (who the characters are based on) have done a before and after photo of their makeup. And you can see just how makeup, when done well, can totally change a face.

Aggregator gang
@Kisato That's a pretty impressive before and after, but I believe that @AbuHajaar was mainly referring to the fact that she acquired irises which she did not have before. I'm not sure a contact (which is likely what was used) counts as makeup. Additionally, the iris especially wouldn't disappear with makeup remover like it did in the story... <.<

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Wow that was satisfying.

He even got beat up.

The way the author draws makeup vs no makeup is hilarious. She gains a whole iris lmao

Fed-Kun's army
aaaah this guy knows what's up. a true professional. i'm satisfied lmao (the thing about gaining an iris is funny tho i agree LMAO)

Fed-Kun's army
The best part of these chapters is that between the classic over-the-top reactions and scenes that are common from korean webtoons the author also puts small realism that contributes to the comedy rather than detract from it, like:
"how do you feel after your revenge"
"I thought I was gonna get reported"
Or her paying up rather than making a fuss and leaving without pay.

Users who are viewing this thread