Misoshiru de Kanpai!

Dex-chan lover
There's really more cooking than romance . . . and I swear more than half of the cooking is miso soup. If I ever want to seriously learn to make great miso soup, including many regional varieties and specialities, this is the manga I'll come to. But it's cute and actually kind of touching.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I kinda hoped for less of the whole "substitute mother" thing, not more. Now it's getting weird.

Just found this series on a whim; I'm looking forward to the next releases!

Double-page supporter
This really is a lovable series... and I just noticed that the interaction between these two kinda reminds me of Shinichi and Ran from Detective Conan... so cute

Dex-chan lover
THIS IS RETARDED DUMB BITCH WANTS TO BE HIS MUM PLZ KILL ME NOW

Double-page supporter
This is cute and educational, but Yae is frustrating as a character to me.

Dex-chan lover
no wintercoat warms me up enough to even threaten the warmth this series provide

Dex-chan lover
Just catched up on this, pretty good so far. One of the few series I read where every charachter is good and no one is problematic.

Until now, Yae’s mom is best wingman

Double-page supporter
Reasonably interesting and has a good start, but it devolves into repetition past the middle. I couldn't take it anymore, so I dropped it. Might pick it up later and finish it though, just out of curiosity. What got to me is how the cooking started to come first, with the character interaction and development coming second. Only so many random miso facts I can take before my eyes glaze over.

Dex-chan lover
So the kid has a crush on the girl who wants to be his mother... Am I the only to find this kinda weird and creepy

Group Leader
@Akabane
He doesn't really look at the girl as a mother though. It's moreso a way for them to interact, which is why he's fine with it. Similarly, the girl uses "let me be your mother" as a means to interact with him, because their relationship was fading as they were getting older. Just look at how they interact at school.

Users who are viewing this thread