Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 10 Ch. 67 - Curry II

haha i opend my follow and see this uploaded 53 sec ago xD
usually new chap is on 15,16th
EHscans very cool

Dex-chan lover
I will never forget this chapter, he didn't hesitate because he could not afford to hesitate

Dex-chan lover
Oh, that’s some pretty flexible thinking from Laius. I love it when he proves his mettle like this.

Dex-chan lover
God that was heavy jesus

@ALucent maybe they should have just done an SAED for that double damage sleep multiplier, much less painful

Dex-chan lover
If I hadn't said it before, I'll say it now.

Laius has some of the best character development I've ever seen in a manga series

Double-page supporter
It's messed up watching Laius suffocate his own sister, but you have to appreciate his thought process. Just like his point a few chapters ago about how Marcille was likely starving, he really shows how Farlyn's human parts don't fit the dragon's body. He makes the same point about form fitting function in the chapter where Marcille makes familiars. It sounds so simple, but "mouth too small, body too big" has important consequences.

Double-page supporter
Laius anatomy on page 26 is so well drawn that I couldn't help it but stare on him for like 7 straight minutes. Ryoko-sensei really is a master at drawing bodies! Blessed her be.

Also, we are getting near the end gals and bhoys! Laius is ready to wage his soul, but something tells me that he won't wish to be able to create monsters, but I think it has to be something along letting the monsters live freely, just like it was at the farm at the Golden Village... Maybe.

Thanks for the chapter, you people are awesome! Stay safe.

Users who are viewing this thread