Cohabitation with My Fiancée

Contributor
Unfortunately, the "webtoon" format for this one does not work well with the page system. Many part are "split" between pages.

Group Leader
Didn't notice that they didn't have all page mode yet, I'll fix the pages and re-upload for now.

Back on Batoto, I was hoping he wouldn't back down from her threat back in ch6 or so..
Now that I've caught up to the latest releases, my respect for him has gone through the roof!
Really liking this series. Keep 'em coming!
Now I just hope there's no crazy drama like you would see in other Korean webtoons...
Pfft...who am I kidding? It'll happen...*sigh* So not looking forward to it...

So she comes into the house, the Dad doesn't explain anything about her circumstances. Just 'oh she looks pretty' but gets upset when the son gets mad for her not doing anything she was supposed to do. Then when he gets upset at her and she leaves its the sons fault for not knowing about circumstances that led her to coming to their house.

Contributor
@Hounder You need to adjust your viewer settings. Set it to vertical and it formats correctly.

Group Leader
I really pity the poor kid. He's got a completely useless, gold-digger of a "fiancée" that's been forced upon him against his own free will, and a real jerk of a father who cares more about the fiancée than he does his own son. Hopefully Won Eun-Joo will be able to take the fiancée down a peg or two, even knock her off her high horse. For the life of me, I don't understand why the father doesn't just marry that woman himself.

This is surprisingly good, hope it doesn't get axed or anything

Fed-Kun's army
Nah, the fiancee is just a hikkomori with bad habits and the dad has a master plan to heal her and fix his son's attitude (let's be real, Eun-Joo IS kind of a douche). It was addressed why he wouldn't marry her either (he still loves his deceased wife and a relationship to another woman is the same as cheating on her). The dad is not an idiot, he's actually really clever about the whole thing. Eun-Joo just has a LOT of pride and Ma-Ri has some seriously bad habits, but at least she's honestly trying to fix that.

EDIT: Need to also add that despite the artwork, he's a middle-schooler and middle schoolers are stubborn brats. He's true to his values and education, but is easily swayed by others, like a kid. He's his own antagonist of the story, but I think it's just because he's not done growing up.

Holy shit the main character is one piece of garbage, he treats his father and fiancée like a shit. I created an account just to one star this.

His 'fiancee' was thrust on him randomly. At first she didn't do anything she was supposed to do except buying stuff. Not telling the son anything the father let her do anything she wanted. He had no knowledge of the situation but was scolded at every turn for it whenever he expected her to do something normal.

jak

Contributor
@TheAmokz - The only piece of shit I see is you. He's a 15 year old boy who had a fiancee dropped on him by his father. He actually gets better as the story progresses. Plus in the beginning, she caused a lot of problems as well for him and that's why he would get mad.

Contributor
@TheAmokz Sounds like you're giving a work a bad score simply because you dislike the personality of a character made to be antagonistic, I don't see how that has anything to do with the quality of the work. "Schindler's List is a bad movie because the Nazi character was mean!"
Do you not know how scoring works?

Fed-Kun's army
Ignore him, folks. Look at the profile pic. Clearly a troll looking to stir the pot. Even if that really WAS their intent, you gotta pity the kid for being that petty. I sure do. So many things you could be doing with your time and account and THIS is what you choose to do? Man, I feel sorry for you :(

Users who are viewing this thread