The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

OMG it updated!!
So previous chapter ends on a cliffhanger, and this chapter ends on the same cliffhanger.

Really hate that savior girl tho :/

Dex-chan lover
..... That stupid schoolgirl.... she thinks all life is fun and games huh...

?? Just reread... looks like the prince got free of the fascination magic.

I’m about to sleep but I’m all riled up now thanks to that idiot

Thank you for updating!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Can't blame the prince. The moron was affected by Charm magic.

The 'Savior' on the other hand is certainly a savior. Unfortunately, she is a (would be) Saviour of Wild Magical Beasts and Saviour of Idiot Braincells.

jyc

noo go rescue your boy tsukina :(( and dethrone that useless savior while youre at it 🤩

Double-page supporter
Was it actually necessary to make the young saint girl so....useless without any redeeming qualities? X'DD Wanting to be spoiled is fine and all...but putting others in danger is not alright.

GAHHH SO FRUSTRATING THE PRINCE AND LITTLE SAINT GIRLY ARE SO USELESS BEGONE SHOO SHOO😫 😫

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GODDDDDD TSUKINA COME AND SAVE YOUR BOY also hhhhhh that saviour girl makes my blood boil. there's a limit to how self-centered and ignorant you can be after having died once already!!! i can understand a desire to be spoiled, but god! how many have died already because of her thoughtlessness?! she's the epitome of gilded feces!!

also finally, the prince has been uncharmed, its about time

I'm waiting for Tsukina to go hella scary badass on these lil shits that hurt her soon-to-be hubby. THIS DAMN FAKE SAVIOR IS SO FQIN USELESS 😠😠🤬🤬

Users who are viewing this thread