Azur Lane Comic Anthology

Fed-Kun's army
i hate gambling with a passion, but hey, at least there are no ads at all in the game!

Ch 4-12 are still being translated. The uploader got the scans a few days ago and set a goal for a chapter a day on Reddit.

Dex-chan lover
man! This is pure comedy!! And I kinda relates since I also playing it!! Thanks for translation!

Dex-chan lover
As someone born in Belfast I really can't take her seriously. If this ever gets an anime and gets an English dub I swear to god they better give her the proper accent rather than some generic southern Irish one XD

Aggregator gang
I swear to god, I didn't buy the Hood summer skin to look at tiddies! It's just the only other skin she had! Believe me!

Why do you even put Hood in the cover when she's not even once featured in at least one of the comics ?

Aggregator gang
12 chapters in, I've only seen Hood once. It's not even her chapter but a pin-up and even then it's not hers.

Dex-chan lover
I don't usually read anthologies, but Azur Lane is the thing that's always trying to murder my phone battery with frequent events and drop only ships.

Dex-chan lover
@MacMeaties

As someone born in Belfast I really can't take her seriously. If this ever gets an anime and gets an English dub I swear to god they better give her the proper accent rather than some generic southern Irish one XD

So... how did the anime go?

Dex-chan lover
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN I honestly never watched it bar like one clip to confirm if Belfast had a proper accent which she didn't; she was just kinda an American attempt at vaguely posh English.

Users who are viewing this thread