Yumi to Kurumi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Seriously....she still looks good though. I kind more soft kind of cute

Not a fan of thrdeliberate Flashy appearance .

Screw those guys walking all over her
She deserve much better

This actually made me sad...please don't bully her anymore. She deserves much better life.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow this was a depressing chapter... hopefully she quits and maybe works at the craft store (I think that's what it was) from the first chapter with that nice guy.

Aggregator gang
Oh fk that guy. But also, girl stand up for yourself lol.

I hope to see her grow confidence throughout the chapters.

I'd rather be bathing in grease/oil while wrenching under a truck than be psychologically tortured by power harassment and office politics. Fuck office politics, seen enough shit as a bystander to lose faith in humanity.

Double-page supporter
This is every mid-sized company office. Regardless of gender, if we are of low position, we are subjected to work piling by superiors and co-workers who get along better with their bosses. While this is disheartening, it is not suffering when you get used to it, especially knowing that the stuffs you worked on might help you in the long run.

Contributor
Uh... I would not want to have been on that cruise, honestly. It sounds completely horrific and potentially even a genuinely terrifying place to be, given the sort of people who would be attending.

Not that I don't get that it still hurts to not have been invited.

Dex-chan lover
I already felt the pain of hers but the toy crying made me lose my self control😭

Users who are viewing this thread