Edomae Elf - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - The Naïve Desire for One-in-Three

Dex-chan lover
Now, there was absolutely NO REASON to call me out like that.

I mean, so what if I wasted hundreds of dollars trying to get one specific item from a collection of real life gatcha? I still got it. I win.

I win.

Group Leader
Blind boxes are one of the things I HATE about Japanese toy merchandising. I want to buy a specific figure directly, not get a sense of "Pride and Accomplishment" after spending $100+ to randomly get it.

Aggregator gang
ah blind boxes, otherwise known as the IRL Gacha. You spend a chunk of money in order to hopefully get what you want and when you don't you spend more for that same chance.

Dex-chan lover
Damedaerufu ...
This is why she needs constant care... or more like, vigilance

Dex-chan lover
I really wonder what sort of evolutionary mechanism is behind people being completely morons about this sort of thing ... ^^;

Dex-chan lover
From my experience, you have to buy a set box in order to get at least one of everything.

Unless it was the choco animal crossing eggs, then forget it.

Contributor
The only time these blind purchases have ever caused me to open my wallet like a fool were way back when I was into a collectible card game phase. Thankfully, that's all it was, just a phase.

Dex-chan lover
this is basically me back in high school... except it was with Yu-Gi-Oh!

Aggregator gang
Hot dang. Just so cute. But please buy gacha on moderation.
Hahahaha. Thanks for the translations

Dex-chan lover
See I just take the cowards single box.... can't be dissapointed by doubles if you only have 1/8 of the set, right........

Users who are viewing this thread