Golden Kamuy - Vol. 25 Ch. 249 - Various Dreams

Group Leader
Note that Noda will be taking a three week break before he releases chapter 250. So the next (raw) chapter will come out on September 3rd.

Double-page supporter
Oof, another break, and three weeks at that. That said, Sugimoto beating up a random John, and then solemnly telling Asirpa not to set off the signal after examining the guy's chest has made me laugh harder than I've laughed in a while, so I'll be rereading this chapter for that scene alone.

Plus, Dungeon Meshi is coming out soon.

Dex-chan lover
So, let's get this straight... The scariest group with two legendary super samurai gets the target and the idiot group with combined 2-digit IQ gets 7th Div? And now we need to wait THREE WEEKS for hilarity to ensue?

CKN

Dex-chan lover
So Asirpa has officially been confirmed to be "interested" in Sugimoto. But Sugi-chan already got Shiraishi!

Aggregator gang
Dang that cover art. Creepy as all heck.

Damn you Judo guy, you a beast. I could never forget a line in his back story. "And he lusted after his master's ugly wife."
Just busts my side whenever me or my brother remember it and uses it in conversation.

As always, thank you so much for all the hard work!!
I am really interested in how Asirpa's words got Ariko's attention and the fact that Boutaro is so intent on making Asirpa realize that maybe her dreams clash with what Sugimoto wants, and also, what the heck was that with Boutaro's childhood and his fear of being forgotten and Sugimoto's and Shiraishi's worried faces, huh??
Love this manga to bits.
@sssr You comment is so funny 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the scanlations!
And nothing like the mere sight of Usami standing to send chills down your spine

Aggregator gang
ooh are we finally gonna delve into how it's kinda messed up that a kid has the burden of the future of her ethnicity

Kinda funny seeing the clock tower being the tallest building around. I've been there in real life, and these days it's surrounded by skyscrapers and what not, so it actually looks hilariously small.

Users who are viewing this thread