Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne!

Bit of a shame that the manga has decided on skipping out the entire first arc at the academy and moved straight on to the adventuring part. The academy part is really funny and there's a lot of character development involved, I'd definitely recommend anyone interested to go back and read the novel for more background on Mile and her friends and family at the academy before she ran away - especially all the shenanigans with the king and her discovering her powers.

Dex-chan lover
Arigatou gozaimasu for this sugoi manga. Betsuni any eigo translation iranai!

Jokes aside, I don't really get the point of uploading a half-translated, lower-quality version of a chapter we already have.

Dex-chan lover
@nuciee i guess they just want to move to cute girls doing cute things part i guess.

@nuciee The manga does go back and show the academy for a few chapters. I expect the leap forward at the start is to cement the team that Mile is going to be working with for the majority of the time, rather than have the manga readers get too attached to the people that Adel leaves behind.

Wow that nanomachines was really different from my imagination

(I imagined them to be more sci-fi-ish though)

Contributor
@Theory
I haven’t read the novel in a while, but weren’t they tracking her down?

Anyways. I’m really dissatisfied, the bones scene was really funny, and I’m really sad we don’t get to see it.

holy hell this manga sucks, i actually like the web novel but this manga tries to go way way way (continue ad infinitum) too quickly. it's like they skipped an entire volume of content and tried to compensate for it with 3 pages of flashback.

Fed-Kun's army
For all those worried about the manga skipping the first part, it's actually shown in a flashback lasting a few chapters.
The reason for this is, as @Theory said, because the first friend of the MC (from the lower noble academy) have a really short screen time in the novel comparatively to her friends at the adventurer school.
So in order to avoid readers to get attached to her first friends that get pushed aside
but don't worry they will come back later (for a short time again) as they have a "Adele simulator" that will help them to track her wereabouts
and be frustrated about the change of cast, the mangaka decided to focus on the adventuring party that is the mainstay companions by modifying the narrative order.

TLDR : don't worry it's still funny even if it is faster paced than the original novel and have a different narrative order relying on flashback to show the content of the first volume.

Dex-chan lover
so.. I just start reading this and notice.. is this dropped??

edit:
went to check the raw.. there's a chapter 17 already.. so.. yeah I'm now sure this is dropped

Users who are viewing this thread