Isekai Shoukan-sareta ga Kyousei Soukan-sareta Ore ha shikatanaku yaseru koto ni shita. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Cause Of The Error!

Dex-chan lover
its like they were made for each other being fatty and all

Dex-chan lover
Great way to tell others where you are, and that asshole was the 3rd person

I feel like the MC is going to take a long time until he reaches the max points for all those negative skills but when he does he probably is going to be OP as f

Dex-chan lover
Use attack magic, in the house..... this will not end well.

Dex-chan lover
Japan's population is declining because people are getting summoned left and right, so the Ministry of Defense initiated a new division to address the said issue.
You heard it here folks. This is how we save the isekai genre.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, I feel like it would have been more interesting if the princess closer to his age. Right now it's just kinda weird since platonic male/female relationships among main characters seem super rare in manga/anime.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta find someone with a Judgement skill, I'm curious what the level of my Adult Site Detection is.

Fed-Kun's army
Isekai seem so common nowadays that even the cops in Japan are getting used to it, I see.

Dex-chan lover
We are already getting into OP abilities - That item box is a housecleaning cheat that I want.

Double-page supporter
@Shewy92 Sorry if I come off as rude, 128kg is about 282lbs. Including me, at least one other person clarified that in the previous chapters comments. Also a tonne or 1000kg, would make it much closer to the 0.1 tons (TL error probably), and Japan uses metric after all. Again, sorry if I came off as rude.

Your credit page is really soothing.

While we got all agitated about his current weight/weight goal and his physical appearance, the princess' current weight and her weight goal seem a lot more realistic. 48 kg (about 106 lbs) sound right for a female Japanese around the age of 16.

Group Leader
At first I was like "Wait, how at the start of chapter 1 does the princess look super fit while the protagonist still look the same? Shouldn't he have made some progress?"

Then I realized that she was only 22 kg (48 lbs) over her target, so even if both of them lost 22 kg (48 lbs), he'd still be at 104 kg (229 lbs) compared to his 58 kg (128 lbs) target weight... which wouldn't necessarily look that different.

Still feels harsh for him, though... In the same time that she went from obese to super fit, he went from obese to slightly less obese :p

Users who are viewing this thread