Caught by the Villain - Ch. 1

Looks promising, I like the writing so far. Dont let me down :D. thanks for the chapter c:

I like the premise but I feel that the detail of ‚I chose to run away and get married’ is so dumb it turns into a plothole. Obviously they would kill his wife too, he wouldn’t be that dumb, right? Right?

Zmk

Her brother is such a sh*t.
He chose love over the lives of his family.
"Dear sister" my *$$

Dex-chan lover
I think what happened was, she tried to get him to not worry about money, as that was what ended up leading him down the path of ruin, but she convinced him too well, and as such he ends up choosing love over more important things like money, or his family's continued existence. If he's just an idiot, it was a colossal mistake, but if he intentionally eloped and fled the country it could be considered actively malicious

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the more respectable reasons why an otome isekai character chose to crossdress.

She'll be fucking executed otherwise thanks to her retarded brother.

Aggregator gang
What a shitty brother. If he shows back up, I really hope she gives him what's coming to him.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'm okay with anyone offing the imperial nobility in this setting. Perhaps it's the tyrants' turn to have their heads on the chopping block. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

her stupid brother is just like mine
always interpreting what we teach him the wrong way 😩

"My younger brother worried about money, turned to the opposing side and got us all (his family) executed. I'm going to avoid that end by teaching him the importance of love!"

>Brother eloped for the sake of love and escaped the mandatory enlistment
>Family members will be executed anyway

wwwww this is very refreshing! The fact that the MC tried to change fate but ended up with the same outcome, just in a different way.
It's also nice to see her having attachment to her family from this world

Users who are viewing this thread