Watashi no Shounen - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Lies

is a Reindeer
VIP
Bahahaha
the fucking author comments at the end
H-sawa is the best, shotacon is life

Dex-chan lover
I died from those last pages too, what a hard life for an author getting request that he doesn't understand ?

Aggregator gang
This is kind of interesting. The feeling "I want [redacted] to be happy" is a perfectly fine feeling, but we have certain societal norms in place because sometimes you get people that take advantage of children. Even if she could become such a person, she won't be aware of that and, to her, it will just be trying to be helpful. An individual's idea of where the line is drawn can be different to another person's idea. An exploration of where that line ought to be can be an interesting journey.

-or it could be time to warn parents.

Fed-Kun's army
I want H-sawa to talk to my uncles, one is a police and one is a lawyer-

I mean, I get it! I also like looking at beautiful people regardless of gender and age! They're fun to draw, and look good in the clothes I design! And it's like looking at a field of flowers! BUT H-sawa is just scary! Why did that member became your favorite after looking at him when he was young? What's with the "make him look shota as fuck"? Please don't drool over younger people!!

On the other hand, it's hilarious how the author couldn't understand a shotacon when this manga revolves around it. Just shows sane people can also make fucked up stories.

Fed-Kun's army
Seeing the authors page about H-San, I cant stop laughing. I think the author will keep things pure but there will be apprehensive moments in pretty sure

Dex-chan lover
I like how this manga addresses the issue of what it means to be normal or weird, and that being weird or having an unusual relationship isn't necessarily a bad thing, and how, even though there's a strange relationship that's hard to put a finger on between FMC and MC, it's not an unhealthy or toxic relationship and it leads to both of their lives improving, despite it leading to everyone around them thinking they're acting...creepy, for lack of a better term, yet it's not quite a completely maternal, romantic, or platonic connection between them but something of a combination thereof like a familial bond that connects them

Why did the author draw herself as a meat in the behind-the-scenes section? It cracks me up but I don't understand. She made her head look like something Bonk the Caveman would eat to power up.

Wow, this manga got help from an actual shotocon? That's really interesting. I would love to talk to her about it. I'm also planning something like this and would love her insight. Anyone know if she got a social?

Users who are viewing this thread