Dex-chan lover
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

why isn't this H this should be tagged as 18+

in any case just another NTR korean manwha

Because of the "Tragedy" tag I'm afraid of what gonna happen in this manga

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@FireP3
because of the title, cover page, and art , I know what will happen in this manwha

Double-page supporter
@Joey102 @kanapp @kiero13 @cgr @SolomonRex
Well, i checked the raws and as one of the alternate titles says (tho its not added here LOL), he is the stepfather and yeah, he lusts after her stepdaughter because she looks the same as his wife did, but believe me when i say he is doing his damnest best to hang in there and not give in to his desires xDDD

@FireP3
The story looks like it can have some dark parts because there are all kind of shady looking dudes and jealous bitches around, but the stepdad looks safe.

Father is actually decent sad this got rating bomb but then again the uploader forgot to put an H tag on this manwha and general people manage to see this

Is there any good Korean manga without ntr if there is then please reccomend

@Beat childhood friend the most vanilla H-manwha you can find
ML almost fk the mom though hahaha kinda hot that’s the most NTR thing you can find in the manwha for context the MC was sleeping in the FL house covering his face mom thought it’s her husband and started to get naked MC touched mom’s ass thinking it’s the FL when the thing covering his face was removed everyone had surprised pikachu face and the FL suddenly entered the house so it’s a big Joke
extremely excited for the baby reveal and yes one of the rare hentai story where cumming inside leads to pregnancy

Dog in patrol has potential for NTR bait but MC is too much of a chad to let any of his harem members get stolen
though I do hope the Lawyer gets a girl he’s a very cool dude

One of the girl is a bit of a slut so she gets sex with other guy but I don’t see that as NTR cause she has not experienced the MC dick so I assume she’ll stop being one once she experience it

“A pervert’s daily life” has NTR bait but nothing happened mostly vanilla shit already finished

“What’s going on ?” current arc has NTR bait but nothing will really happen similar to Childhood friend full of vanilla but more drama is attached one of the rare H manwha which I think require less sex scenes because the plot is good enough that some of the sex scenes interrupts the plot like “its been a while since sex happen lets add it here” so you’shave 2-3 chapters of no progress. some sex scenes are important for the plot and character so I don’t think they should all be removed

I forgot the title it has “boarding house” in the title but it’s the one where the house has fung shu lewd gas thing it has a second part but most people don’t loke the MC in the second part cause the MC in the first part is 100x better

Basically NTR in the story is just for drama it’s like those shoujo manga where they add potential love rival but he isn’t actually a threat to the relationship

Bonus the only thing you can actually find in Mangadex

“As If daughter” this is currently my fav H manwha some incest stuff but not really it’s like the MC see’s the FL as his daughter cause the FL is a childhood friend of his actual daughter I find this the hottest it barely has any sex scene like you can count it with one hand (42 raw chapters so far) and most of it are dream sequence or deep kissing and foreplay mostly deep kissing artist know how to draw a kiss but when the sex happen it happens current translation is at 10 and no sex scene just yet.

“A wonderful new world” it does have a bit of NTR, rape, blackmail as the typical korean stuff but the thing is the MC did it as revenge he was such a nice guy but shit around him shit on him so he shits back so it’s a bit of a revenge story.

Double-page supporter
comedy drama tragedy?
how does that work?
but yeah,
im sure the pops is an ugly bastard
who's about to rape his kid first chapter
2nd chapter he probably finishes the deed and gets ready to do it again
there's no harem tag so im assuming this is just going to continue repeating itself
cover art looks nice though
shoulda just made some wholesome vanilla hentai you fkin degenerates

Users who are viewing this thread