Fights Breaking Through The Heavens - Ch. 303 - The Awakening

Thanks for the chapter!
It's a bit weird to have this mixed long strip / split page format though.

Tbh, this was really hard to read in this kind of format, I had so many problems with long strip so I inevitably just used single page and zoomed in (still had some problems), still, all in all, thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
This is such a ridiculous plot element. If the spiritual qi is essential to life, then a healthy living organism should simply regenerate it. I mean, where the heck did it come from originally? I'm pretty sure for a new human (or other creature worth noting) to be born in that universe as well, all you need is a sperm cell and an egg cell. No ultra rare fruit or fungus is needed as the third component when a husband and a wife are planning a family increase. Otherwise there would be no people in the first place. Sure, I could accept it would take time and be troublesome, like lying on a mountain naked for a year, but that's it. As it is, this is too artificial.

I bet the Soul Clan can fix an issue like this in a jiffy just by transferring spiritual qi from some hapless victim to the one they are trying to cure.

AHAHAH !
called it !
https://mangadex.org/thread/276766/1/#post_2489074
the ying tang dragon pill was not forgotten

Oh and just in time for a Dou Venerate dungeon only ... Oh the plot armor thickens

perfect timing for a dou venerate only quest our mc just happened to be one of those

Well he brushed off that whole sleeping for a year thing really fast time to find another incredibly rare item go go go

Double-page supporter
his teacher is a cunt, he gave me the joseph joestar vibes tho like how he joked about dio possesing him lmfao

The whole enemies of this arc in one basket
I like how cultivation manhua MCs just leave their children like this and don't even think about them so much for being fathers

Well, the nonsense comeback..

with just 1 year..
now his enemies also got power up from who-knows-how..

Even if Author mentioned that to power up to next realm need 10 years or so, even for genius with resources...

but here now, MC level up to new realm/class , so do his enemies..

What a bullshit

Users who are viewing this thread