Rent-A-Girlfriend

This mc is so thirsty that he throws out all his self respect and self worth just to get a chance. And since he's so thirsty he just can't seem to think logical for once and not think about boning his ex. The ex has her set of problems too and so far the only characters I like are the grandma and the rental girlfriend. I'm going to feel really bad for the rental girlfriend if she ends up with the mc at the end of the story. This guy doesn't deserve her.

He's thirsty, hell yea. Most virgins in University are like that.
Also glad this is getting updates really digging the artwork.

jak

Contributor
Not liking his ex. She broke up with him because she wanted to be with another guy and now is acting all jealous because he might be with someone else. What a bitch.

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for the arc where he realizes he has feelings for the prostitute and has to watch her do a paid date with another dude
this manga is like a perfect recipe for a trainwreck: dumb sissy MC + manipulating vixen + NTR prone thot
this is going to turn out great

Shes not a prostitute, someone will take offence for you not knowing the difference.
Also pretty painful seeing him get played like that #feelsbadman.

Fed-Kun's army
This guy is a total wimp. I hope this gets better sooner than later.

@jak her reason for breaking up hasnt been mentioned yet, as she says herself that she doesnt have a new boyfriend. but there is probably more to it, as she is indeed jealous of him having found a new girlfriend already.
my guess is that she wanted to make him miserable, just for fun.

This is another MC that only thinks with his lower half. No wonder his ex girlfriend turned out to be a manipulative psycho.
This kind of thing is okay in high school, but you know there is something seriously wrong with this manga when even Grand Blues of all series put more effort in reminding the audience that they're already in college. Focusing on romance to this extent is childish.

Group Leader
MC forgets all the shitty things the girl did to him because of that sweet booty. He even steps back everything Chizuru did for him by apologizing. First page was like, "I need a girlfriend! That'll solve all my problems". Me, I'm like: "You could always tell the truth? You in this situation because you lied".

And yet I'm still here. I love me a good trainwreck.

Users who are viewing this thread