Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Mamono no Kuni no Arukikata - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Blacksmithing, Three Stars!!

Dex-chan lover
Blatant OSHA violation. Thanks god for unrestricted capitalism.

Aggregator gang
I think the temple knight girl was the one who got tortured sexually by Souei when the Temple Knights attacked tempest. And the girl end up falling in love with him. At least that was how it went down in the WN.

@hikufalafel

No that was a different one. A red haired chick. Ritz is a new character I think since she wasn't in the WN during their invasion and might replace another charcater that almost got demonized by Diablo on accident.

Edit:
Actually no. I'm google translating the character compendium book and it says that the roles got switched a bit and yeah SHE was the one that Souei used his new...techniques on and the red haired one fought Diablo.

Mind you this is is all Google Translate stuff so YMMV is in effect.

Fed-Kun's army
"Energy juuden... hyaku paasento!"
"Mada da..."
"Energy juuden, HYAKUNIJUU PAASENTO!!"

Dex-chan lover
how come this series gets more frequent updates than the main nowadays lol

Power Uploader
The first episode of the anime was more than decent imo. Can't wait for the next

THE FU*K
IS EVERYTHING THREE STARS? DOES SHE NOT KNOW AN OTHER NUMBER OTHER THAN '3' AND '5'

Stars might be based on her experiences or the skill level, it might just be low

Dex-chan lover
Hey why they are becoming friendly with Tempest? What happen in future? I only read the manga...

Double-page supporter
Crusaders of the west church... this only ends one way
*click*
And one group lacks tech
And you know what happened to people who were behind in tech!

Users who are viewing this thread