Imiko to Yobareta Shoukanshi

Double-page supporter
Dunno who wrote the description, but he didnt even try to make sense LOL

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I almost didn't bother reading chapter 1 at all because of the description.

Then I saw its KumaTranslations so...

nice!!!
A great first chapter, I hope the following chapters will be getting better

Double-page supporter
That description is rough, might wanna give that another once over before posting chapters, people won't bother reading them.

Dex-chan lover
Appreciate the effort, but this needs a lot of proofreading. Lots of grammatical errors and a lot of the sentences just don't sound right.

How can these people even call themself writers? A single apple worth %20 of the countries budget and they got 3 of them, how does that even makes sense?

@Nep This isn't the Kuma Translations group that translated Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear, it's just a group with a similar name

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@regeane

I know. What I meant by that is that they are "not crap" or at the very least their quality is MUCH BETTER than whatever happened to the description.

This seems nice.
If anyone wants to read the raw mtl'ed here is the link : http://ncode.syosetu.com/n4180ei/

Dex-chan lover
@Beyreli : the value would come from scarcity, only being located in a area really hard to enter and leave safely.They claim to be an A rank party, so too of the line and likely rare.

Odds would be that if you can get one you can get more, but it is a risk and reward scenario where the longer you are there the more change of something going wrong and TPK. So most parties would not risk even trying for 1 apple.

Yeah... I came in thinking this would something nice. Turns out it's just another revenge story type MC.

Ignore @xiopan, this is actually a good manga so far. He should go read some more harem garbage manga. Fuck the meta!

Double-page supporter
Instant 5/10 .

Didn't left me with a good impression with that first chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread