Isekai Yururi Kikou - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - The Supreme Ruler of the Sea!

@Jimbobjoe The mess called the 'Water God' is currently A.W.O.L. and even his direct subordinates can't get a hold of him. The one who asked Takumi to do it is the chief retainer (secretary) of the water god and chose him because he was already close enough. Kaiser was far away at the time.

I think if the leviathan, instead of make a contract with takumi, made one with the childrens, it would be better for the history

I honestly thought that it'd be a bigger deal
with him wanting to take the kids, but he just gave up super easily lol

Fed-Kun's army
What a chill Leviathan

@Ebonarm Well, we did figure out he was only trying to confirm their feelings.

Randon ote: Kaiseri sa na cronymo fi sekai, justw ithouta ne xtra'I' anda na "R"

Dex-chan lover
@Jimbobjoe - maybe that's why the wind god was angry? Normally, they should have relayed this job to Kaizer the Leviathan.
Still, I wonder how Kaizer managed to live this long without a name.

Aggregator gang
This series is so wholesome. but it's damn whiplash coming from the latest update of Chainsawman to this, hahah.

Thanks for the upload!

Double-page supporter
Love this series soo much!

Thank you!!!

@flannan He's a giant Leviathan, so I doubt he'd find anyone he'd consider making a contract with very easily, and most would be too scared to even try and talk to him.
Also, maybe the name is contract-specific, so that he knows who is calling based on what name they use? I don't know how it's intended, but the way it was worded made me think that might be how it works. Or, a "temporary contract" could also mean that the name used is also temporary, as in the name loses its meaning when the contract expires.

Users who are viewing this thread