Solo Leveling - Vol. 2 Ch. 112

U get my d*ck hard for some solo leveling and u post a chapter that 2 others alreaxy translated? F u man

Contributor
Yeah, why the fuck is there so many groups wants to translate Solo Leveling? It’s not Shakespeare, just some cool drawings. I fail to see why they would want to do it, aside from diverting the populous fan base towards their donation options.

Not even caring to check this translation. Just how many people are going to translate? The other ones were apparently good so...

IDk why people are so opposed to multiple groups translating the same story. anyway I'm excited for the fight

so cute but also kinda silly... Im talking about her, she basically want's to join his guild because, what, he smells good? 😍😍😍 lmao

Considering that she has been working in a field for 2 years where everyone around her stinks, it's understandable.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone just explain to her that shes madly in love with him? Tho im not sure it would help if she was aware and tell him that... our boy seems to have 0 interest in love atm.
Well, but if anyone, the best option would be a very strong woman who can hold her ground... and shes so damn cute lol
But his stronger shadow would be the ant that she didnt stood a change earlier.

Mc needs to find a woman stronger than he is, so he knows she loves him for real and not just for his strength :D

Users who are viewing this thread