Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - The Day It All Began

Dex-chan lover
he look like the first player that come to the new world.... and btw maybe is just me... because he has such a long hair... i continually mistakin his a women....

@Askun
King Solomon was already there before Cero. It might just have been because Cero isn't friends with Solomon that's why he didn't see him online in his friend list.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
@Askun there may be some player that still login when the update took place
The last page looks like a face of a womanizer...

I like this guy's arc more, tbh. The scene where he fell into the isekai world felt more realistic and poignant than the MC's quick one.

Have you forgot that friendlist can only see differently and not same in-game?
Not sure if that change after our protagonist arrived, after all 30 years is a long time.

I don't think thought it will be actually explanation soon why this world changed to reality.

Fed-Kun's army
Have you forgot that friendlist can only see differently and not same in-game?
Blackbird could you rephrase that I don't understand what you mean by the friend list only seeing differently?

Group Leader
I think he means the method of checking your friend list changed from how it was in game. if you remember, mc had to be taught how to do it. but Cero checked his friend list without any difficulty, which is strange. maybe the author forgot about it or that part was skipped from the manga.

Aggregator gang
From the story of a beautiful little girl, to a handsome man. I don't mind this change of pov at all.

Aggregator gang
Hmm, seems hes not as suspicious as I thought he would be. Looks like hes going to play a major part in rebuilding the town, which I guess will be where they currently are in the story. And his guild HQ.

@wolfeng They call those bishies <.<

Fed-Kun's army
The way he talked about his regeneration rate and then lifted the cover like he was hurt 'down there''🤣

Users who are viewing this thread