KAKAO 79% - Ch. 157 - 79%

Dex-chan lover
can someone that is super religious about "plot" or actually has been paying attention in the last... say 10 or so chapters tell me whats the big deal with the new guy/girl or w/e he/she is?

@kronix i'm pretty sure he/she is a he (the rest of this will be assuming that he is in fact a he). he has been in the story since the beginning but more in the background hence his nickname "extra guy". natsume ai (the girl in the photo) is their friend since way back but she was picked on because her "mom" (not actually her mom) left her son and husband to be with ai and her dad. if i remember correctly the mom said that she has a son their age when they met. some chapters ago. so with that and some other hints that i'm too lazy to find extra is the son she left behind

TL:DR if i'm right he is natsumi ai's step brother if you would call him that. mom left them (extra guy and husband) for natsumi and her dad

p.s. his names probably not natsumi but he's just using it as another hint

Fed-Kun's army
@kronix i think youre right about xtra guy being ai´s step bro since i definitely remember that about her mom´s love story in the past chapters.
now what i think he is trying to do is use his connection between him, ai, tsubasa, and yuu to mess around cuz he´s a wacko and is enjoying messing with their feelings

are they related (ai & him) or are they really the same person???!!!...
Like tsubasa I'm not smart so I will wait for the explanation...to make sense of it all...

@kronix adding to @myownpersonalname said, in this chapter Tsubasa tries to recall what his last name is, only remembering "-zu" if we look back in the flash back chapters where Natsume Ai was speaking with her step-mom, she called her Shimizu-sensei. Ai's step-mom did have a husband and son, the same age as Yuu, Tsubasa, and Ai. Of course, it is not at all confirmed and is speculation for us readers.

"Araki" is probably his real name(?) and whatever caused Tsubaki's reaction as if she already heard this name, we don't know as this is only revealed now, and probably be revealed in the following chapters. Who ever he is whether the name Araki was mentioned in passing when Ai and Tsubasa talked in the past.

@chenando1 calling him a wacko is a bit much i think. part of the reason he is like he is is cause his mom walked out on them when he was young so he has a peculiar view of roles and responsibilities especially when tied to love. and maybe something happened to natsumi after she transferred and he is getting back at the two who caused it to happen (at least in his view) (she could have hurt or maybe even killed herself)

Aggregator gang
just when i thought this dude couldnt get any more annoying...

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, screw this guy's mystery. Just punch him out; you know you'll need to by the time you find out what's going on, and worse yet the little weasel will probably turn out to have some stupid reason why you can't. Do it now before he can flim flam you any further!

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy Completely agreed. Just say "nah fuck it you're annoying" and stop interacting with him.

Seriously, 1 chapter without some annoying drama right after they got together would be nice...

Dex-chan lover
Punching it out of him would be too trad. Maybe holding him out a window by the hair till he spills everything.

@myownpersonalname So what you are saying is that he's a wacko, but with a reason? That still makes him a wacko. People coming home from Afganastain that have PTSD because their friends got blown up still have PTSD, the reasoning doesnt change the prognosis

@Shewy92 2 things:
1- to me a wacko is someone who does things for no reason or simply because they can whether it be something "bad" or something "good". To me he is just twisted (up to you to view that as better or worse than wacko) and that is due to his past
2-prognosis comes from diagnosis (reasoning). If you met said soldier without knowing he has PTSD or was a soldier would you think that he has PTSD or something else like DID

can the drama wait for a while. I need more sweet moments dammit. Like a date or something haha

forced drama again..
Stupid Natsume Nagi (or Shizuku Araki) venting his anger on MMC and MFC on behast of his half sister tragedy.

Hmm, what exactly happened to "Ai" anyways? I hope we have an update soon. I miss reading this story.

Users who are viewing this thread