Touko-san wa Kaji ga Dekinai - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.2

i knew they couldn't kiss before the "im a lesbian" stuff came out but damn, i still wished..

also "oh i was used to kissing" is such a lame excuse, especially for an adult. people used to kissing their partners don't go around kissing everyone..just be true about your feelings~

Fed-Kun's army
tbf, Touko's head seems to be a somewhat strange place anyway...

GET ON THE SHIP EVERYONE, CAUSE IT'S SAILING BABY!!

But man.. For an adult, she's kinda childish.. I mean, don't just kiss someone and say that you did it because it's normal for you..
It might be for you but not for them, gotta think about them feelings.. BUT, I understand why it is what it is, nobody is perfect and in a manga like this there's always that juicy drama so, I kinda saw this one coming..

Still, love this manga, thank you so much for this chapter, can't wait for the next one <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Huge PP

KZO

Dex-chan lover
This was completely obvious but I'm glad she finally said it.

Dex-chan lover
There is a very reasonable explanation for why being by her makes you feel so comfortable. Seems like some symptoms of the big gay to me.

@Alice_is_lost May the ship set sail with strong winds!

Dex-chan lover
Aaah... she's an airhead, that part of her is not an adult at all "Aah... right, you're in high-school!" LOL about time you realize xD
Also don't get me wrong, I want this ship to happen of course, if not, why the hell would I be here reading a yuri manga with an age gap? but yeah I just want things to happen romantically and passionate

That painful shoe problem is real.
Why can't cute shoes be comfortable?

Double-page supporter
shes susspose to be an adult yet she doesnt know kissing plp out of nowhere is bad??

Users who are viewing this thread