Adachi to Shimamura

What's this? A Yuri story that hasn't been picked up by Dynasty? That's new.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 3 made a very strange turn of events... Let's see how it plays off!

I'm glad this is getting translated! The light novel has pretty good writing and great character interactions (first chapter is translated on baka-tsuki) and Adachi is so cute.

Group Leader
I was gonna start reading this but I guess it stopped being translated?

Double-page supporter
Seems like yet another boring story about a socially awkward dark-haired girl with a melancholy secret who has to be saved by the blonde MC.
Are authors just not allowed to write anything original?

Double-page supporter
@mikegnesium Oh, I'm the one with the bizarre obsession, is it Mikey :)
Rather it's the people who won't write any other kinds of stories and the people who won't publish any other kinds of stories and don't want any other stories to exist who have the bizarre obsession.

And there are others with bizarre obsessions... You have been on my case a few times for raising this issue, haven't you?
You feel rather strongly about me pointing these things out I believe ;)

>completed
>there are only three of six chapters up
Stop lying Mangadex.

Dex-chan lover
I think I’ve read it’s loght novel but like only two chapters ? I really hope this continues

Group Leader
The novel has 7 volumes currently. I'm translating it too at the moment, and since the manga is a direct adaptation, I'll do a chpater whenever I reach that point in the novel. So, expect around two chapters a month (of the manga), depending on the pacing.

@sneikkimies
What a hero! Do you have a link for your translations of the novel? I don't see any chapters at novelupdates.com.

Users who are viewing this thread