The Result of Being Reincarnated Is Having a Master-Servant Relationship with the Yandere Love Interest - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
I like story butler x ojou-sama
Any suggest manga or anime? Already watch some but forget the tittle too lmao

@jajajaja Maybe for the heroine's sake? FL is a villainess and she probably didn't know that others reincarnated like her.

Fed-Kun's army
@Jasmine88 I don't know what happens next in the manga, but in the novel:
Oswell goes crazy yandere and tries to kill Cecile because he loves her but can't have her.... but Ashley swoops in to stop him at the perfect moment (the two of them had laid a trap for him), and also Gray and Lornah explain to Cecile why Lornah wants to kill her
(because she remembers Cecile being evil and thinks she's bullying Layla)
And that's all I know, cause I haven't gotten any farther in the raws haha.

This has got to be my favorite chapter!! Kyaaaaaa!! Seeing Ashley going Yandere was great <3
Thanks for the update~!

Dex-chan lover
@Jajajaja I think someone said that she was trying to kill the FML because she didn't know that things were different from the original game, and she was an Ashley fangirl, so she assumed the FML was abusing him

Dex-chan lover
God just loves to toss former players of the game into the world.

Dex-chan lover
WhaaaaAAAAaaaat? I saw it coming and I didn’t see it coming. I reallly like this manga.

Dex-chan lover
damn, alright, that was a good one there, doesn't explain her/his yandere tendencies yet but nice one 😮

Dex-chan lover
He did seem suspicious through out the series so I'm not surprised if he's up to something dodgy.

I'm relieved
that he got to meet his little sister again. I only just read chapter 10 and was starting to wonder if maybe a girl had reincarnated into this kid's body and lo and behold they did.

Dex-chan lover
Just as I thought "wow that's sudden" I suddenly get hit with another big reveal.

Insane pacing; could easily have been two separate chapters and yet here it is in one, in only a few pages too!
It's nice to have the plot really moving forward :)

Users who are viewing this thread