Lady Chef Royale

It is incomplete though for the last part . Was it cutoff on purpose? Cos it is different from the raws

Wow, the original novel on Kakao has 100 chapters already! 👀✨
And manhwa has 20... hohoho ✨

@ICWeiner Well... let's say the synopsis is kinda...hm? weird? The whole running away from home thing never happened...
Basically, after the first chapter we get the story of the last 15 days, aka from the moment she transmigrated into the new world. She surprised everyone with her change in behavior, considering how she only wanted to kill herself the whole time, and now she's all happy-go-lucky. She fights some maids, as in verbally, she is allowed in the kitchen, she makes korean spicy fried chicken and her brothers go crazy over it lol. Up to the point of the first chapter, it's a competition on who makes better food, and the bitchy redhair actually employed a pro chef to make the dish, it wasn't her nephew like she said, but grandad votes for our MCs dish, she asks for them to be punished, and lo and behold, they go crazy, like how do u dare!, etc, however, grandad find evidence I believe (there was some letter he read), and the redhair and her fam get thrown out. During a meal, our MC collapses probably due to fatigue and stuff, and her bros and grandad notice bruises on her arm. They realize she was indeed abused, or to what extent, and they start treating her nicely. I guess that's when the synopsis part comes in, with the dialogue sentences. Last chapter I saw (17), her green hair bro and her go to buy some shoes and they drop by some nice cafe to eat crepes, and bam... ML walks in... 👀✨👍

The first chapter left a very good impression on me! I would recommend for you to try! Looking foward for the upcoming chapters,thanks for translating!!!❤❤❤❤

Dex-chan lover
is this another 'abused by stepmom but the neglecting family is actually caring so its all misunderstanding all along'

. . . Been twenty days. . . I am eagerly waiting for updates. Thank you very much!😅

Please keep updating chapters, I'm really looking forward to it!! Thanks a lot 😀

I read to 25+ chapters and I'm so angry with this mc. I had to drop. Basically,
the original and rightful owner of the body died in vain. The mc legit understood how the former mc was wronged and how these people just neglected her. Oh, so they ✨miraculously✨ didn't know she was being abused. It was plain as day that that girl had depression and was on the verge of committing suicide. They knew that. They even admit themselves and I quote, they were like " She changed... like an entirely different person. I see light in her eyes". They knew yet they didn't bother checking up on her. Yet, this mc still had the nerve to act like family with them and cook for them to make them HAppY BRUH! So fkin frustrating. She does tell them off but barely. She barely said anything and for her to treat them all nicely, letting the blonde brother pet her, making sure to cook something delicious for them, helping the grandfather to be healthier like TF?! She didn't even let them feel the depths of regret as they SHOULD! THEY LEFT THE REAL GIRL ALL ALONE TO DIE BRUUUUH!! WHY IS THE MC ACTING COZY WITH THESE FKIN PEOPLE?! But I'm not going to let myself stress. I just dropped and I'm done with it. I hate when mcs do this and there are plenty manhwas/mangas like this out there, so I had to drop many. I can't just forget how wronged the original owner was and I’m not going to. PeriodT

@CardiBSlays
thanks for the input! When reading it, I admit I wondered why this issue was never properly brought up, not even in the MC's thoughts -
like, there's no way in hell such abuse like the one mentioned - she nearly froze in the winter! - would not go unnoticed by the whole family, they just didn't care obviously, so where's is MC's resentment for that??
and how it felt like it was swept under the rug.
Think I'll skip this one along with you, I'm just not liking this one enough to ignore that issue.

Users who are viewing this thread