Chapter not available :fixed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
For some reason, this chapter says it's unavailable, which is pretty standard for a new group, but I know for a fact it is available.

It also says it only has two comments when I click on the chapter, but that's not true either because I know it has 22 comments.
345xcvgwb7w.png

It appears frozen in time for me
my8xcnw8b4l.png

Contributor
Log out, log back in. Clear your cookies/cache. All the standard "turn it off, then turn it on again".
That, or MangaDex (the site, not the staff) is actively taking revenge on you for daring to start a Sabaton Music Tournament thread.

I've been running into this issue lately. Been trying to read a update for 3 hours now. Tried Ctrl F5, opened incognito mode, both did nothing. Tried it on mobile, continued to see chapter not available. Been happening alot for me now. Tried microsoft edge. didn't help. I use firefox by default doesn't help. Tried Chrome, didn't help. Its driving me nuts.

I gave up and turned on a really old smartphone that I haven't turned on in three months and I got the same chapter not available error.

Then i tried the last resort, clearing cache and didn't work. I give up. I go sleep instead.

Chapter 14 of this manga. https://mangadex.org/title/29837/nihonkoku-shoukan it still won't show me even after six hours.

Chapter 16 if this manga is listed as unavailable when I try to read it even though when it clearly has been read by other people. https://mangadex.org/title/23774/tensei-shitara-dragon-no-tamago-datta-ibara-no-dragon-road

@hazzack it doesn't work. I tried going to the chapter page and clearing the cache. This time the issue is on other manga instead.

I deleted my cache on my iPhone to see if I could see the chapter.... that cleared away all my tabs... all 495 of them. And now my safari is as clean as a whistle, and I still can’t read the chapters.... thanks mangadex.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@Laexdream I doubt you're having the same issue as the OP, and don't necro threads.
What chapters can't you read, specifically?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread