Author Chapter 112 (Solo Leveling)
Is it just me that liked the name solo-play?
@Raffro She's

@ramawa It's okay, except for the part where it sounds like a euphemism for masturbation.
@ramawa no, I liked it too.
It just got me wondering: Is there anyone aside from a few S-ranks who can actually clear a gate solo?
the main character doesnt look anything like he used to.
She about to have some PTSD from that general ant
My bois a fucking savage if he does what i think hes gonna do.
He doesn't actually think to send ant to fight her right?... or i wonder that he will send the lowest in his army to see if she can handle that much of threat, like ordinary soldier but on pair with A+/S hunters
Just fucking ask if you can go out with him Jesus Christ people.
@SwagBelly:
Last edited 2 mo ago by Prothean.
Dumbass Jinwoo.
Oh so she's dead and Jinwoo can't figure it out.

fantastic.
thx
Thank you for the translation!

She's trying to fight Beru? That's suicide.
I got to the words "COMFORTBLY" and "SUTUATION" and had to scroll back up to check and, to my surprise, this chapter apparently had a proofreader. Because it sure goddamn felt like it didn't.
mc is such a troll
@ilvanezzo omg lol tbh I got maybe 1 grammar mistake and I didn't care.... but now u mentioned there are spelling mistakes while I didnt even realize there were any πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
For those who said there's a lot of mistakes, lmfao even if a chapter have a proofreader, mistakes will still happen, plus editing a panel is hard af.
@Prothean brutally, I like that :D damn i missed this manhwa so much
im going to guess that he is going to test her resolve to see if she does stand up to the opponent that nearly killed her and does not run away