PMA Thread

Group Leader
Positive Mental Atitude Thread.

A thread full of PMA
EN75NL4U8AAMrGm

Even if your teammate bad at the game, give him some PMA vibes, so you can win the game.

edit : show me what you got.

Group Leader
"In 2018 the Russian Federal State Statistics Service (Rosstat) tallied up the population for its “Men and Women of Russia” report – it revealed that 146.9 million people live in the country, with 68.1 million (46 percent) males and 78.8 million (54 percent) females."

dating-a-russian-girl-rush-b-cyka-blyat-51371170.png

Dex-chan lover
natalya-poklonskaya-devushka-672.jpg

W-will you help me prepare for my public statement, Anon-kun? (◕ω◕✿)​

Group Leader
Kg4sivi.png

Why is it that whenever you kids make a thread I have no idea what the fuck is going on?

Dex-chan lover
bold of you to assume they know what they're talking about.

Dex-chan lover
*sigh*

For the last fucking time panda-san, I told you not to leave the house without your inhaler!

We're sick of having to buy and bring our own inhalers just in case you pull some dumb shit like losing or forgetting the one you own!

Here, take it. And never wheeze in my sight ever again. If you do, you can bet your ass I'll fucking give you something to wheeze about.

280px-AsthmaInhaler.jpg

Contributor
If you ever find yourself losing your cool IRL, just remember: at least you're not getting genuinely upset over debating with anonymous internet users over fictional characters that have literally zero chance of ever becoming actual real people (cosplay/surgery do not count, of course).

Double-page supporter
The abyss which stands before us doesn’t matter but the light which we shine against it that matters.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz
No one specifically, but it happens very frequently in any fandom, especially here on MangaDex.
Do you have a source on that?
Source?
A source. I need a source.
Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.
No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.
Sample size? Time span of the data collected? What variables are you controlling for?
You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.
Do you have a degree in that field?
A college degree? In that field?
Then your arguments are invalid.
No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.
Correlation does not equal causation.
CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.
You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.
Nope, still haven't.

Users who are viewing this thread