Fed-Kun's army
I'm not sure about translation but image quality is okay in my eyes

Double-page supporter
I don't know why people are complaining about image quality, it looks fine to me, but the translation does feel clunkier and less natural then the one by college students. Still, good effort!

The typeset is better than the other one, about the quality and translation I think it's fine. Plus I'm pretty sure Flame Scan picked this series up way before the other group...

Doubt there is going to be much of a scan war when Tappytoon is releasing this. Obviously there will be a delay for their releases though.

I think it's quite nice to have a few different translations at the time due it clarifying the original more clearly thanks to possible comparison but I am wondering what happened to Solo Leveling Scans. Do they wait for the tappytoon raws?

Solo Leveling Scans isn't going to translate anymore, since they don't want to take the risk.

Tappytoon aren't raws they are official English translated. They won't be allowed on here though, so you will have to go to Nyaa to get rips of their releases or just buy coins and read it on the official site.

Y'all surely complain a lot as the ones who are getting to read it for free
Anyways... This comic seemed to be a bit different from the novel in the beginning. Good to see jinwoo senior in action.

Nyaalter I doubt Solo leveling scans will come back, they stop to avoid legal issues since there *is* an official English translation.

Users who are viewing this thread