Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!

Contributor
Oooh, gorgeous art, cute characters,an interesting story, a set goal with clear milestones, the recipe says this is going to be one tasty dish, I can’t wait for some more chapters to cook up.

Dina has some mad skills, being able to put a towel around Aries while he's falling and having nobody notice.

Aggregator gang
Dina is probably the goddess of that world or something, waaayy too fucking suspicious.

The shadow at the end of chapter 7 looks like Diina, the same hairstyle and clothes.

Honestly I'm not sure why this is being set up as a fight at all. All the MC has to do is show her true form and Libra shouldn't attack...

Group Leader
Libra is
in sort of broken state
, so that's why there is need for fight.
MC needs
to get closer to repair her

As for Diina
LN readers say she's an avatar of a goddess
She has ability to change memories and impress certain thoughts to others.

It doesn't work on Libra btw

Double-page supporter
i just noticed about dina... was she
the shadow in ch.7?... and is she an enemy/mastermind like what some are saying in the comment?..[spoiler/]

I like all the characters. Ruphas, using the original translation for the name, being my favorite. Dina is
something like a quadruple agent?

@Xacual
This is second-hand info (I've only read it elsewhere, so I'm not 100% sure), but...
I'm pretty sure the Goddess isn't really a quadruple agent (in that she isn't an antagonist). It's been a while since I read the spoilers, but I think it was something like the Goddess admired the MC and wanted to see more of 'her story' or something like that, which leads into the whole 'MC goes to another world as his game character' thing.

Also, spoiler tags are the generic (spoiler)text here(/spoiler), except replace the parenthesis {"()"} with brackets {"[]"}.

@Amoonymous

Yeah.
No. The Goddess hates Ruphas because she surpassed the level of strength that a mortal should reach. Also it's important to note that just because Dina is an Avatar of the Goddess, doesn't mean she's the same as the Goddess. She was sent to join, observe and sabotage Ruphas, but ultimately turned to Ruphas' side in truth. Also Dina was the one that brought Ruphas back to Fantasy World, not the Goddess.

Users who are viewing this thread