Author Win Over the Dragon Emperor This Time Around, Noble Girl!
I hope there’s a time skip, but otherwise this manga has a strong start
It's so good. I super enjoy it. Thank you very much
the age gap kinda bothers me but he's too cute for me to drop
I reaaaaaaaaaally want the next chapter. I want her to show her BADASSness.
AXHBJDKZX I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER. PLEASE. I WANT TO SEE THAT STUPID SISTER FUCKER DIEEEEE πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„

intense holy screetching*
Fluff πŸ’• thanks fir the translation!
ohoh its seems super cute of a story!
I like this a whole lot more that I thought I would 😍
The story is both adorable and has grit. Definitely a unique type of isekai. Can't wait for it to progress 😊
Cute fun and light and it’s perfect for me right now. Love the art too.
Age gap makes me feel conflicted but Hades is such a pure boi I think it'll be ok. He's definitely better than the gross incest prince though.
me at 6 am the next day
Aw yiss, it’s only getting better <3
OH THANK YOU GOD! ML is not a shota-con. YAY!
Love it 😍
a bit iffy with the age gap, but this is gonna be a slowburn so okay then
I've never seen a story before where both of the romantic leads were too old for the other.
I can't wait for more chapters to come out.
between gross incest trash who covers it up and innocent powerhouse who probably had some sort of feeling towards her in her future/past considering how he was effected by her words, im definitely for innocent monster.
At first the age gap was kinda unethical since she's just 10 years old but as she grow old it's okay. Yeah, makes me feel contradicted because of her age but nah, gonna bear this. Hoping next chapter or two she's old enough, I don't want an after taste after all.
I’m really liking the series its so cute! (Lets just ignore the age gap) BC THE EMPEROR IS SO CUTE I already love him and out FL is also cute and has a great purpose I’m exited to see more!