Minamoto-kun Monogatari - Vol. 16 Ch. 358.5

Contributor
1b2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe i actually lived to see this one ended. I thought it would just be a fragment of my young memories and fall into obscurity.

Double-page supporter
@Flooff Murasaki no Ue is the one that keeps with Genji at the end. You didn't read the manga at all. That's why Auntie was hesitating on looking for Shian

Kaoruko is fascinating. She is focused on a single purpose and driven to a state even she thinks is wrong. Her gentle manipulation didn’t feel evil but perhaps it was. It seems the abuse Minamoto-kun got in school was partly her fault. Maybe she messed up his life, maybe she saved him from something worse.

After achieving the goal she dedicated half her life to, what will she do next? I think the story hinted that she might continue to send lovers his way. I think this is where she must really decide whether to free him. In the end, the main feeling I’m left with is curiosity.

what a final thing to end this series on, an adult grooming a minor....

then again, I guess the whole point of the manga was kaoruko grooming terumi too. she fucked up.

Aggregator gang
This manga is absolute trash. It has no good ending with either Kaoruko and Terumi, and it kind of half asses the epilogue of everyone's lives.

Dex-chan lover
And people thought the aunt wasn't a terrible character. My fucking sides.

Fitting end for this terrible series. Now to wait for translations from author's new work that seems to be as fucked as this one lol.

Users who are viewing this thread