Itoshi Koishi - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Group Leader
Sorry for the wait, I suck. Hopefully the next one doesn't take two months... ;^^

Group Leader
@gearoi92 I did it when I translated Boku ga Watashi ni Naru Tame ni and I decided to just keep it. Why do a lot groups put pictures of anime girls from series completely unrelated to what they're translating on their creditt pages? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Group Leader
Thanks a lot for the translation! I hope Hina's friend will help her when she tells them. I love that she's making the effort so soon and not hiding it. It's for the best, although hard and painful.

Banned
Is a transwoman only a woman after transitioning or is it a woman when still in a mans body? is it yuri if two women in a mans body kissing? You see the problem? It all depends on what you believe and makes sense to you.

Dex-chan lover
It all depends on what you believe and makes sense to you.

That's not that YOU believe, that's how the person told you she is. That's to you that should make sense but the person itself. That's their identity not yours.

Banned
You missing the point here. Is it yuri if two women in a mens body kiss? Or is it yaoi if two women in a mens body do it? thats what i mean with "believe". Believing in gender or not and if yes, what "gender" means exactly.

Dex-chan lover
Anyway that don't really belong in this comment section and i don't really care anymore.

Banned
Oh but you should care. im torn between both sides as well. It's very complicated and the answers might not be to any of our likings. Future will tell and how well parts of society can adapt to it. But you're right, this should only discuss the new chapter, not the gender debate.

Fed-Kun's army
It feels so weird to read something cute and fluffy from Takemiya

Dex-chan lover
I love this so much. Thanks a bunch for the update; I was checking back daily to see when a new update for this one would be posted!

Group Leader
@mmosimca Sorryyyyy I felt really bad for how long this one took me. This was a particularly dense chapter for both translating and redrawing, and that coupled with just general life stressors and depressors made it pretty difficult to focus on working. It's not a good excuse, but that's how it was ;^^

Users who are viewing this thread