Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja - Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sara ni Tsuyoku naru Tame ni Tensei Shimashita

Thank you for the chapters! Also, can anyone explain to me what the ".1" means? Like "Chapter 7.1".

Depends on the group, but most of it stems down to the fact that they're splitting chapters in half to release faster.

I thought he resetting time, he actually reincarnate to the future. That's explain why he very confused that the Magic technology now very obsolote comparing to his previous life.

Dex-chan lover
I know its because of characterization but his plan would be more optimal if he trained more than just two people

Aggregator gang
This is a JP Isekai/Reincarnation "HAREM"
What ya mean train others?
If you read many iseaki LN's you'd know by now in these cases
"If you're not family, not submissive slave or don't have a vajayjay you ain't getting love from the MC

This is quite the cliché OP protagonist... But hell, this is my guilt pleasure, love this series.

Aggregator gang
https://youtu.be/yrvKjrPgeyM?t=4m34s

I think this is exactly how I would explain my feelings towards these characters. I don't exactly hate them, but they also aren't helping their case with how over-dramatic they're being about anything and everything related to the main character.

Contributor
Oh man I sure do love self inserting myself into the MC Jesus-kun. I wish my life had any significance and I could be all cool and flex like OP Kiritio-Jesus clone. Lolololol who cares about the plot, I just want to watch the MC kick everyone’s butts and like collect his harem of womyn.

Double-page supporter
I never thought I'd say this, but this has WAY too much wish fulfillment, and the two harem members are boring asf.

ComethMarySueColour.jpg

I like it better if there were more party members so they could interact with each other in a way that's not centered on the mc. Like having strategy meeting or talk about their goals and things like that. The mc is end game and has all the answers so they end up talking about him even when they figure things out themselves but that moment they work something out together on their own was fun.

Dex-chan lover
That feeling when you've completely forgotten that you've read the Web Novel a manga is based on... But start reading the manga anyway only to think "wait, didn't I read this before?" over and over and over until you finally realize why.

Contributor
Why does LHTranslations keep translating the same story over and over again? It sounds exhausting.

Dex-chan lover
Great. The magic system is basically "because magic". Too many convenient devices and way too flexible limit that you just can't care for the stakes any more when MC steps in. It also doesn't know if it wants to be an MMORPG isekai manga or straight up old-school fantasy land with magic.

Double-page supporter
@Tamed This isn't a flexible magic system, a flexible magic system is what DnD had, this is an open f*cking field where anything goes.

Users who are viewing this thread