Author Kunoichi no Ichi!
@CucarachaEnojada
Reads chapter one..... Im not even more than page 6 and Im already enjoying it. ?
You guys think people will not read that? You underestimate the people who have..... to much.... free time.... :(
true spoiler from only looking, not reading, the raws
I can't believe they copped out of Ichi's big breast jutsu.
Salt.Sugar.Flour.AROUSAL POWDER.

All this years and now I know the thing that I was missing in my cooking recipes.

Pd:Also,add the aprons to the list of OPA.
Volume 3 really stepped up the lewd.
This is isekai? He goes to past, it is stated in the very first episode
someone pls tell me the last chapter number from raw
It looks like it ends at Ch. 47 in Raws
Last edited 1 year ago by Zellfel.
All girls school, ninja, crossdressing I feel like this premise was made by a computer algorithm.
now wait for the nxt one
@Zellfel

i do believe that it was mentioned several times before that it ended about 1.5 years ago. not to mention that the publication status "completed" gives it away too.

there has been a break for about 6 months or so and it resumed as "kunoichi no ichi ni", currently at chapter 28.
@Galder

Yep, it was an answer to @lunarrider's question about where the raws were. Still nice to see a translated chapter every now and again.
I'm reading this exclusively for Mio-sensei
@Zellfel

if it's raws ur searching for just look out for weekly young jump every week. older issues may not be online anymore. but you can find the volume raws i guess.
kunoichi no ichi ni ends with next week's chapter :'(

https://twitter.com/koikanazawa/status/1088234204272316416
"historical"
?
the release of the fourth and final volume of "kunoichi no ichi ni" is on feb 19th:

https://twitter.com/koikanazawa/status/1089040231527899136

edit: there's a passage at the end of the last chapter. does this mean we get a third season online? the passage below:

i've put this in spoiler tags as it seemed to spoil something...

edit2: it's been confirmed that kunoichi no ichi ni will resume on the 3rd of march online.

i'm linking to the tweet which confirms its coming on sundays. so it stays weekly!

oh and volume 5 is supposed to come out sometime in may according to the preview in the fourth volume.

edit3: kunoichi no ichi ni is ending after all. 3 more episodes to go according to kanazawa's twitter:

Last edited 8 mo ago by Galder.
Where I can read it in english?
Any idea when it will be finished translated?