Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - A Cruel World

Double-page supporter
This was a pretty good adaption of that chapter, I think. Too bad all the undead servants are Nazarick guardian level yes-men for a while. I think the only thing they skipped was introducing each animal skeleton. There should have been a pitiful one, like a one-winged bird that can’t fly.

Oh shiiizz this is getting good i might need to read the light novel at this rate

Fed-Kun's army
He was starting to heal himself with him mother love, and *** church come...

His mother is with him throughout the story. Even know she did die, she becomes a spirit.

Hopefully when get to meet
Sam and the sisters next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
as always a mix of corruption, religious persecution, avarice and jealosly, fuck me

Aggregator gang
Can someone reassure me by telling me he kills everyone and that dick of a god, please?

@Leo80221

Yes and no.

The church in general he doesn't really care about later as long as they leave him alone (he is an insane death mage though so if they get in his way he'll politely torture them into undead servants).

The people who killed his mother, well, he hates them so much he'll get mental status conditions from considering not taking revenge. Like higira says he hasn't got to all of them yet but I can't see why he wouldn't.

Rodcorte is an asshole but he's still too powerful for Van to take on directly at where the story currently is. But since Rodcorte's job is basically administering the reincarnation system and Van has powers relating to death, he can at least annoy him, and Rodcorte can't stop it because he can't interfere directly with anything other than reincarnation.

I’d braced myself for this chapter the moment I found out Death Mage got a manga adaptation.

I usually skip to where he meets Zadiris (the girl in the tree on the third page of the first chapter) when I reread the web novel.

It only gets better from this point on.

@hodunk
It wasn’t intentional, but he scored a major hit on Rodcorte very recently in the fan translations. It was exquisite.

So his ability is to manipulate any kind of dead materia, no matter if it actually lived before or not? That's a fairly liberal interpretation of necromancy, not to mention really overpowered.

Users who are viewing this thread